Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ilja Smoli <il...@frontdesk.ee> on 2005/05/30 14:38:55 UTC

enctype problem

Hi
When I add enctype="multipart/form-data" in a form template I lose all the
parameters from request...
Im using version 2.1.5. This must be a some bug. How can I fix it? Is it
possible to fix it without reinstalling whole cocoon or moving to newer
version?

Re: enctype problem

Posted by Ilja Smoli <il...@frontdesk.ee>.
Thanks
Just did it before your post :-)
I was sure that uploads are enabled!
But anyway thanks.

"Alexander Berezhnoy" <al...@splc.ru> wrote in message
> Hi Ilja,
> look at CocoonServlet parameters in web.xml.
> Find "enable-uploads" there and set it to true (the default is false).
>
> Good luck.
> Alexander.
>
> ///////
>
> > Hmm
> > I actually want to use flow script
> >
> > Cocoon forms documentation says:
> > "To retrieve the uploaded data, simply use the getValue method of the
> > widget, which will in this case return an object of the following type:
> > org.apache.cocoon.servlet.multipart.Part"
> > I tried "form.lookupWidget("file").getValue();" - not working.
> >
> > Cocoon Wiki says (upload using flow):  var part =
> > cocoon.request.get("upload-file");
> > But how can I get it if it is not there...
> >

> > "Sandor Spruit" <sa...@cs.uu.nl> wrote in message
> > the
Is
> it
> newer
> > >
> > > If you are doing this to upload a binary file or something, you better
> > > check the mail archives for the discussion on 'FileUploadAction' from
> > > last year. I don't think it is a bug, it's a feature getting abused :)
> > >
> > > Sandor

> > > Information and Computing Sciences, Utrecht University, the
Netherlands

Re: enctype problem

Posted by Alexander Berezhnoy <al...@splc.ru>.
Hi Ilja,

Re: enctype problem

Posted by Ilja Smoli <il...@frontdesk.ee>.
Hmm

Re: enctype problem

Posted by Sandor Spruit <sa...@cs.uu.nl>.

Re: enctype problem

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Jorg Heymans wrote:

>Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>

>>Hehe, you're monitoring the cvs list closely :-)
>>

>sure thing :P
>

>>Yes, that what I just fixed!
>>

>Thanks!
>
>Jorg
>
>PS this seems like a big enough fix, shouldn't status.xml be adjusted ?

Aie Sir!

Done :-P

Sylvain

Re: enctype problem

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.

Re: enctype problem

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.

Re: enctype problem

Posted by Jorg Heymans <jh...@domek.be>.
I'm not sure if this is related, but Sylvain just committed a fix WRT
file uploads and request parameters.

HTH
Jorg