Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by ccp999 <cc...@hotmail.com> on 2012/10/15 10:21:29 UTC

How to sync Row Height between row header and content TableView?

Hi,

In my TableView, I have a header table which somehow appear to be shorter
than the content table row as image attached.
<http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/file/n4022170/Screen_Shot_2012-10-15_at_4.05.49_PM.png>

Is there a standard way of changing the row height?

Brendan

Re: How to sync Row Height between row header and content TableView?

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I don't think this is possible currently ... probably you need to
extend Pivot skin classes, and maybe even wtk ... but I could be
wrong.

Sorry for a so minimal response but I'm very busy these weeks ...

Bye

Re: How to sync Row Height between row header and content TableView?

Posted by ccp999 <cc...@hotmail.com>.
I solved the problem by assigning same cellRenderer to both TableViews.
However, I still want to know how to make the row height adjustable from
GUI.

Thanks in advance.