Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by David Van Couvering <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2006/08/11 00:21:41 UTC

help with i18n test diffs

When I run derbyall on my machine, I get a lot diffs with the i18n
tests, of the form

< ERROR XIE0J: Un delimitador no es v EnC:>225< lido o se ha utilizado m
EnC:>225< s de una vez.
55a55
 > ERROR XIE0J: Un delimitador no es v?lido o se ha utilizado m?s de una
vez.

Does anyone know what I need to change in my environment to make these
go away?

Thanks!

David

Re: help with i18n test diffs

Posted by Knut Anders Hatlen <Kn...@Sun.COM>.
David Van Couvering <Da...@Sun.COM> writes:

> When I run derbyall on my machine, I get a lot diffs with the i18n
> tests, of the form
>
> < ERROR XIE0J: Un delimitador no es v EnC:>225< lido o se ha utilizado
> m EnC:>225< s de una vez.
> 55a55
>> ERROR XIE0J: Un delimitador no es v?lido o se ha utilizado m?s de
>> una
> vez.
>

> Does anyone know what I need to change in my environment to make these
> go away?

Hi David,

This is probably caused by a combination of your locale setting and
your JVM version. I have just committed a patch for DERBY-244 which is
supposed to make the i18n tests independent of the locale settings. Do
you still see these diffs?

--
Knut Anders