Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com> on 2017/01/23 19:26:57 UTC

Jekyll

I'm trying to add new doc to apache kylin

jekyll 2.5.3 | Error:  undefined method `post_read' for class
`Jekyll::Document'

And this is true:
https://github.com/jekyll/jekyll/blob/master/lib/jekyll/document.rb

I used:

  git init  git clone -b document --single-branch git://git.apache.org/kylin.git
  cd  … website
  jekyll server

install:

    gem uninstall --all

    sudo gem install jekyll --version "=2.5.3"

  sudo gem install bundler

  sudo gem install jekyll-multiple-languages kramdown rouge

versions:
  ruby 2.3.1p112
  jekyll 2.5.3

Re: Jekyll

Posted by Alberto Ramón <a....@gmail.com>.
the error was, I had two versions of "jekyll-multiple-language"

thanks

Re: Jekyll

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
ok... My jekyll doesn't have the issue.