Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "wolfgang.unger" <wo...@gmx.de> on 2004/07/26 13:54:56 UTC

Date Time Picker

Hi,

this mail is a little bit off topic for this

mailing list, but I want to place it here anyway.

Maybe it's interesting for some of you.

I wrote(almost a year ago*g*) a datetimepicker for java(1.4), since

I didn't found a free one on the market, so I did it on my own...

If anyone is interested, contact me, you can download it

from my site:

http://www.software47.de/eng/software/datetimepicker/datetimepicker_en.htm

I also would like to make it public on the apache sites, if someone

knows how to do this, give me a hint.

Would be great if other people try it and improve or add some features..

If there is already a free datetimepicker for Java, forget about

this mail(no! tell me the url)

Thanks Wolfgang

Re: Date Time Picker

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.
not sure where this can live in the jakarta world ;)

pop it into freshmeat.net and/or sourceforge.net for greater exposure.
i know i look there when im hunting for "stuff".