Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Attila Kelemen <at...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/20 18:08:09 UTC

NetBeans Maven repository

Hi,

Both "http://bits.netbeans.org/netbeans/trunk/new-maven-snapshot" and "
http://bits.netbeans.org/nexus/content/groups/netbeans" no longer seem to
work. That is they respond to anything I have tried with "bits.netbeans.org
- folder listing disabled". So, building projects against them fail.

Did something happen or is there any replacement for these repositories?

Thanks,
Attila Kelemen

Re: NetBeans Maven repository

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.
Also, all, should we deprecate/close this?

Thanks,
Antonio

Posted by Attila Kelemen <at...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I have checked it and it does work now.

Posted by Antonio <an...@vieiro.net>.