Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/18 11:48:19 UTC

Re: svn commit: r881164 - in /tuscany/java/sca/modules: assembly-xml/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/assembly/xml/ assembly-xml/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/ assembly/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/assembly/builder/ core-spi/src/ma

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 6:07 AM,  <rf...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: rfeng
> Date: Tue Nov 17 06:07:34 2009
> New Revision: 881164

> Log:
> Tidy up the endpoint/endpoint reference serialization/deseralization

I can't get the distributed domain working after this change as
endpoint deserialization fails with an NPE in the
CompositeContext.getCurrentCompositeContext() call on line 544 of
RuntimeEndpointImpl because there is no current component. I'm not
sure i see how this is expected to work now, any hints?

   ...ant

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
Yep working well now, cheers.

   ...ant