Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sginsbourg <sg...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/19 22:40:38 UTC

Happy Purim Holiday to apc [via JMeter]

Hi apc,

Happy Purim Holiday!

Wishing a very cheerful and joyful holiday to the appreciated customers:

Applango.com * Arad Technologies Ltd * Astea Israel Ltd * BioControl Medical Ltd * Biometrix Ltd * Earlysense Ltd * Given Imaging Ltd * Mentors Channel * Israeli Ministry of Finance * Ness Technologies * ORAM International * Partner-Orange * Physio-Logic Ltd * Pneumedicare Ltd * RealCommerce Ltd * Shaker.com * Strauss-Water Tami4 * Tact-Matrix * TaKaDu.com * Tel-Aviv University * Tescom-ONE * TesTeam Ltd * Tuttnauer Ltd * Verix Ltd * Visionix Ltd * Visionsense Ltd * XMPie-Xerox

Please be advised that during 2013, the entire operation of Ginsbourg.Com is being upgraded to cloud-based quality service.

Regards,

Shay Ginsbourg
Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

Offering this year Regulatory & Testing Services, as follows:

*  Software Performance & Load Testing
*  Software Testing Automation
*  Software Verification & Validation
*  Medical Device Verification & Validation
*  Medical Device Regulatory Submission
*  Organizational Regulatory Qualification

Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive
M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering
M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Visit my website at: WWW.GINSBOURG.COM

e-mail:  sginsbourg@gmail.com       mobile:  972-54-6690915

Visit my personal page on LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail

Don't want to receive these emails? Reply with the word UNSUBSCRIBE

.

purim.mask.2013.jpg (581K) <http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/attachment/5716174/0/purim.mask.2013.jpg>

Re: Happy Purim Holiday to apc [via JMeter]

Posted by Zippy Zeppoli <zi...@gmail.com>.
Mazel tov!

Posted by Darren Bown <da...@gmail.com>.
It's called spamming, and people are banned from lists for it.

Just a thought.

On 20 February 2013 09:13, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 19 February 2013 21:40, sginsbourg <sg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi apc,
> >
> > Happy Purim Holiday!
> >
> > Wishing a very cheerful and joyful holiday to the appreciated customers:
> >
> > Applango.com * Arad Technologies Ltd * Astea Israel Ltd * BioControl
> Medical Ltd * Biometrix Ltd * Earlysense Ltd * Given Imaging Ltd * Mentors
> Channel * Israeli Ministry of Finance * Ness Technologies * ORAM
> International * Partner-Orange * Physio-Logic Ltd * Pneumedicare Ltd *
> RealCommerce Ltd * Shaker.com * Strauss-Water Tami4 * Tact-Matrix *
> TaKaDu.com * Tel-Aviv University * Tescom-ONE * TesTeam Ltd * Tuttnauer Ltd
> * Verix Ltd * Visionix Ltd * Visionsense Ltd * XMPie-Xerox
> >

> > Please be advised that during 2013, the entire operation of
> Ginsbourg.Com is being upgraded to cloud-based quality service.
> >

> > Regards,
> >
> > Shay Ginsbourg
> > Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant
> >

> > Offering this year Regulatory & Testing Services, as follows:
> >
> > *  Software Performance & Load Testing
> > *  Software Testing Automation
> > *  Software Verification & Validation
> > *  Medical Device Verification & Validation
> > *  Medical Device Regulatory Submission
> > *  Organizational Regulatory Qualification
> >

> > Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive
> > M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering
> > M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
> >
> > Visit my website at: WWW.GINSBOURG.COM
> >
> > e-mail:  sginsbourg@gmail.com       mobile:  972-54-6690915
> >
> > Visit my personal page on LinkedIn at:
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg
> >
> > Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this
> e-mail
> >
> > Don't want to receive these emails? Reply with the word UNSUBSCRIBE
>
> The JMeter user list has *not* asked to be subscribed, so should not
> be receiving such e-mails.
>

> > purim.mask.2013.jpg (581K) <
> http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/attachment/5716174/0/purim.mask.2013.jpg
> >

> > --

Darren Bown
tel:* +44(0)*7873 163 452
tel: *+44(0)7971 078 445*

Re: Happy Purim Holiday to apc [via JMeter]

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Stott, Charlie" <CS...@tnsi.com>.
I think he was advertising testing services to testers.

Actually, did you hear about the software engineer who outsourced his job (several jobs, in fact).

Perhaps there is an opportunity here :)

What's the going hourly rates, OP?

Posted by apc <ap...@apc.kg>.
Lol wut?