Posted to dev@tubemq.apache.org by lamber liu <la...@apache.org> on 2020/09/26 05:00:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache TubeMQ 0.6.0-incubating RC0

Hello Apache TubeMQ PPMC and Community, This is a call for vote to release
Apache TubeMQ version 0.6.0-incubating RC0. The tag to be voted on is
0.6.0-incubating RC0:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tubemq/tree/0.6.0-incubating-RC0 The
release tarball, signature, and checksums can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tubemq/0.6.0-incubating-RC0/
Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetubemq-1005
Artifacts were signed with the 71ba36a5ed064f12 key which can be found in:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tubemq/KEYS
0.6.0-incubaing includes ~ 50 bug and improvement fixes done since last
versions which can be found at:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tubemq/blob/release-0.6.0/CHANGES.md
Please download, verify, and test. The VOTE will remain open for at least
72 hours. [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache TubeMQ ${release_version} [
] +0 [ ] -1 Do not release this package because... To learn more about
apache tubemq, please see http://tubemq.apache.org/ Checklist for
reference: [ ] Download links are valid. [ ] Checksums and signatures. [ ]
LICENSE/NOTICE/DISCLAIMER-WIP files exist [ ] No unexpected binary files [
] All source files have ASF headers [ ] Can compile from source [ ] All
Tests Passed More detail checklist please refer:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/Incubator+Release+Checklist
Thanks, Your TubeMQ Release Manager

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache TubeMQ 0.6.0-incubating RC0

Posted by lamber liu <la...@apache.org>.
Sorry, there seems to be a problem with the mail format, we will cancel
this vote and re-vote in new mail.

lamber liu <la...@apache.org> 于2020年9月26日周六 下午1:00写道: