Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2002/03/26 14:34:41 UTC

I lost all my mail this weekend....

I lost all my mail this weekend because my "account" was full,
and my .forward was automatically changed to an .forward-error552.....

Can someone clue me in on anything I missed?

This really sucks.

 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

Re: I lost all my mail this weekend....

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.
On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 09:48:20AM -0500, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> When and where?
>
> (you're sooo funny ;P )
>
> I just wanted to know if anything important came up.
>
> How is instrumentor and excalibur restructuring coming?

Excalibur's looking nice. './build.sh' in the root should give you a
jar of everything. Just be aware that not all packages have been
separated out.  The ones you don't see in the root are in the all/
directory, which is also where all the docs live until I get a chance to
break them up.

--Jeff

[OT] RE: I lost all my mail this weekend....

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
> When and where?
>
> (you're sooo funny ;P )
>
> I just wanted to know if anything important came up.

You're just lucky I didn't reply...... >:D

grz,

- Leo

RE: I lost all my mail this weekend....

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.