Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Mark <st...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/26 07:16:25 UTC

Development

Can someone please tell me why when Im developing locally I can never
access my cluster again after my ip changes... ie I take my laptop from
work home. I always have to blow away my /var/hbase directory and start
fresh. As you can imagine this is not ideal and quite frustrating.

Re: Development

Posted by Mark Kerzner <ma...@gmail.com>.
That's funny!

Re: Development