Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Marc Gemis <ma...@agfa.com> on 2003/11/03 13:41:28 UTC

Digester - XML-file set-root-rule

Hi,

I'm new to Digester. I got my first implementation up and running.
Now I want to add a 'set-root-rule'.  This does not seem to work. I
can't find a reference to this in the DTD.

Is there any particular reason why set-root-rule does not work ?

Marc

Re: Digester - XML-file set-root-rule

Posted by Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz>.
Hi Marc,

I see you've not got any replies to your question.

That's unfortunate; there just don't seem to be any xmlrules users or
developers hanging out on this list at the moment.

If you're still having problems with this, let me know and I will have a
look into it for you. Of course any info you can provide (eg a simple
test-case showing it not working) will help.

Regards,

Simon