Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Zeping Bai <bz...@apache.org> on 2021/11/02 03:42:23 UTC

[DISCUSS] APISIX support advanced matching based on POST form

Hi, everyone.

Currently, advanced matching only uses URL query data when matching on
request content, and does not support advanced matching with fields in
POST form (just like x-www-form-urlencoded) as conditions.

Now I think we can add support for it to provide stronger advanced matching
features. This is my proposal [1], and welcome developers who have
suggestions and questions about it to join the discussion.

[1] https://github.com/apache/apisix/issues/5399

Best regards!
Zeping Bai  @bzp2010