Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com> on 2015/11/06 04:52:02 UTC

Issues with web console

Hey guys,

I noticed a few issues when I imported my project, created using the web
console, in IDEA -

1. ServerConfigurationFactory class name is create in the file called
“ConfigurationFactory.java”. Class name and file name should be the same.
2. The package declaration for ClientConfigurationFactory and
SeverConfigurationFactory classes is missing.
3. There should be simple 'nodeStartup' class for starting a node, in the
IDE, using the XML configuration file.

-Prachi

Re: Issues with web console

Posted by Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com>.