Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Lee Chin Kong <le...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/27 09:50:43 UTC

Apacheds - max number of connections

Hi,

How to set the maximum number of connections for apacheds?
For example, restrict to have only 5 jxplorers connect to apacheds at any
point in time.

Re: Apacheds - max number of connections

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> This sounds like an interesting use case though for us don't you think
> Emmanuel?
Yes, probably. We can use a filter in MINA to do that, then it will just
be a matter of managing a configuration element to limit the incomming
connection. All in all, that should not be a questions of days to
implement such a feature. Much more hours.
>  Lee I would add this as a feature JIRA.  This is definitely low
> priority but it's an interesting case that arise on occasion.

JIRA, JIRA, JIRA !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: Apacheds - max number of connections

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
This sounds like an interesting use case though for us don't you think
Emmanuel?  Lee I would add this as a feature JIRA.  This is definitely low
priority but it's an interesting case that arise on occasion.

Alex

--
Alex Karasulu
Apache MINA :: http://mina.apache.org

Re: Apacheds - max number of connections

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.