Posted to user@flink.apache.org by RKandoji <rk...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/12 21:41:39 UTC

Size of state for any known production use case

Hi Team,

I've done a POC using Flink and planning to give a presentation about my
learnings and share the benefits of using Flink.

I understand that companies are using Flink to handle Tera Bytes of state,
but it would be great if you could point me to any reference of a company
using Flink production for a known amount of state. Or any other related
links where I can get these details?

Basically I want to provide the known maximum limit of state that can be
stored. This is needed because my use case requires performing stream joins
on unbounded data (although data is unbounded, its not going to be super
huge like 10TB)

Thanks,
Reva

Re: Size of state for any known production use case

Posted by RKandoji <rk...@gmail.com>.
hey Marta,

Thank you!
This is going to be pretty useful, let me go over these and get back to you
if I have any questions.

RK

Posted by Marta Paes Moreira <ma...@ververica.com>.
Hi, Reva.