Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/12 22:57:58 UTC

Call for presentations: Wicket Amsterdam Community Meetup 2008 part 1

It is meetup time again! Our last Amsterdam Meetup was a big success
and we want to make that a tradition. More than 80 Wicket developers
attended the meetup. If you have missed the previous meetup from Nov
30th, 2007 you can see the pictures online [1], or enjoy the
presentations [2].

Our next meetup needs presentations to become as successful as the
previous one, and we need your help! If you have a nice component
library, a business idea, a successful project, written a book or just
want to share some ideas concerning Wicket, claim a 30 minute window
and share your thoughts!

A presentation takes no longer than 30 minutes, and is given in English.

Submit your proposal here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Wicket+Community+meetups+-+Amsterdam#WicketCommunitymeetups-Amsterdam-program

We hope to see you in Amsterdam!

[1] Photos from previous meetup http://flickr.com/tags/wicketmeetup