Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org> on 2009/06/05 22:25:00 UTC

MIME_NO_TEXT

All:

Sorry that the last iteration of the MIME_NO_TEXT rules (see the "word doc
spam" message I just resent) didn't get sent to the list - it should have
gone to the list but I didn't notice the discussion had gone off-list.

   It is not the place of government to make right every tragedy and
   woe that befalls every resident of the nation.
  Tomorrow: the 65th anniversary of D-Day