Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rao Bhethanabotla <rb...@altoweb.com> on 2001/04/09 18:35:31 UTC

RE: Windows 2000 Professional Isapi Redirection Problem

I am having j_security_check problem with Tomcat3.2.1/Win2K/IIS.
Have you tried any pages with method Post and action "j_security_check"?
When I try this login page, after login, I get j_security_check error.

I appreciate any help in this regard.

-Rao