Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by John Hays <jo...@MaverickLabel.com> on 2009/05/20 19:55:49 UTC

OFBIZ consulting

I have been working with the sales department of one OFBIZ consulting
company, but have found the responsiveness less than I had hoped for.

Here are the types of consulting I am looking for:

1) Someone with a deep knowledge of OFBIZ implementation who talk at a
business level with our management team to review our current internal
processes and to help us determine at a "macro" level to determine if
we can implement them in OFBIZ and what level of difficulty s
involved.  This is pure expertise consulting and not a sales pitch.
We expect to pay a reasonable fee for the expert's time and scope this
as a day long effort to help us decide whether to proceed with OFBIZ
or not.

2) If we decide to proceed, we are looking for the delivery of "on-
site" training to help our development team, systems administration,
and designer to become familiar with the architecture and best
practices surrounding OFIBiZ development and implementation.  I scope
this at about a week at our Edmonds, WA facility.

3) If we proceed, we would also like to have an expert that we can
contact with specific questions about our development for issues that
may take more analysis than is appropriate to this list.  This would
be a billable hours arrangement.

4) Possibly some projects for contract development.

If you know of someone who can meet any or all of these requests,
please have them contact me with their references, example projects,
availability, and rates.

John D. Hays
Director of Information Technology

www.mavericklabel.com