Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Jihun Kang <yk...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/20 02:00:17 UTC

Tajo Wiki Priviledge

Hello All,

I would liked to share some information of my work on Tajo Wiki, but found
that I don't have write privilege for Tajo Wiki. Does anyone add me writer
group in Tajo Wiki? My wiki id is jihun.

Thanks and best regards,

Re: Tajo Wiki Priviledge

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@gmail.com>.
Sure, I just added you to the wiki. You can use the wiki now.

Best regards,
Hyunsik