Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2002/12/15 16:09:43 UTC

copying .betwixt files into target/test-classes

i've recently upgraded to CVS HEAD

in order to the run the jakarta-commons-betwixt unit tests, the betwixt
files need to be copied into the target/test-classes folder (so that they'
re in the test classpath).

i added the following to the project.xml and everything seemed to work
fine.

   <build>

         <!-- T E S T  R E S O U R C E S -->
         <!-- Resources that are copied into the test-classes directory -->
         <testResources>
         <testResource>
             <directory>${pom.build.unitTestSourceDirectory}</directory>
             <includes>
             <include>**/*.betwixt</include>
             </includes>
         </testResource>
         </testResources>
   </build>

after upgrading, this no longer works.

anyone have any ideas how i can fix this?

- robert

Re: copying .betwixt files into target/test-classes

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
jason consolidated the different kinds of resources. no more testResources
just resources. so, resource elements need to be added under unitTest.

this snippit is from the current (working) betwixt project.xml:

         <unitTest>
             <directory>${pom.build.unitTestSourceDirectory}</directory>
             <includes>
                 <include>**/Test*</include>
             </includes>
             <resources>
                 <resource>

<directory>${pom.build.unitTestSourceDirectory}</directory>
                     <includes>
                         <include>**/*.betwixt</include>
                     </includes>
                 </resource>
             </resources>
         </unitTest>

- robert

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
<ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

> i've got this fixed now (thank's to bob on IRC).
>
> - robert

What was the fix?

-jon

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.