Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Joe F <jo...@apache.org> on 2017/07/02 13:47:56 UTC

Re: Podling report draft - please review

I have updated the wiki,  Matteo's edit included

Mentors, One or more of you have to sign off on the report by editing the
wiki.

Cheers,
Joe

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi Joe,

Thanks for getting the report in on time. This is the reporting schedule:

Wed July 05
Podling reports due by end of day
Sun July 09
Shepherd reviews due by end of day
Sun July 09
Summary due by end of day
Tue July 11
Mentor signoff due by end of day
Wed July 12
Report submitted to Board
Wed July 19
Board meeting

Note that Shepherds are additional Incubator PMC and volunteers who may look into podlings. They can be helpful if mentors are not engaged. Currently no shepherd has been assigned to Pulsar for this report.

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Joe F <jo...@apache.org>.
Mentors,