Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by penela <pe...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/13 12:33:14 UTC

params field on response

Hi,

I've just moved from using default handler on /select to a particular
requestHandler defined on solrconfig.xml (the main goal is to add default
parameters, thus simplifying requests).

My search handler looks like this:
  <requestHandler name="/tstfeed" class="solr.SearchHandler">
     <lst name="defaults">
		<str
name="fl">title,author,link,description,timestamp,url,image,source</str>
		<int name="rows">10</int>
		<int name="start">0</int>
		<str name="sort">timestamp desc</str>
     </lst>
  </requestHandler>

I've noticed that new responses lack the query info on the response.
<lst name="params">
     <str name="q">category:tech</str>
</lst>

Any parameter needed to have that info shown on the response of my handler?

Thanks!

Re: params field on response

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Penela,

Yes, there are several Wiki pages with info about params for querying, faceting, highlighting, etc.

Have a look: http://search-lucene.com/?q=parameters&fc_project=Solr&fc_type=wiki

Otis
----

Re: params field on response