Posted to builds@apache.org by Rory O'Donnell <ro...@oracle.com> on 2018/08/24 08:52:16 UTC

JDK 11: First Release Candidate available

Hi Mark & Gavin, **

*JDK 11 build 28 is our first JDK 11 Release Candidate [1]
*

  * JDK 11 Early Access  build 28 is available at : - jdk.java.net/11/

*FOSS fixes in recent builds.*

  * Eclipse Jetty - JDK-8207177
    <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8207177> (b27)
  * Apache Tomcat   -JDK-8208642
    <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8208642>(b27)
  * JBoss Netty - JDK-8207029
    <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8207029> (b23),
    JDK-8208166 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8208166> (b25)

*JDK 12 Early Access build 8 is available at : - jdk.java.net/12/*

  * Release Notes for JDK 12 [2]
  * Changes in this build include
      o JDK-8208350 <https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8208350> -
        Disable all DES TLS cipher suites

*OpenJFX Early-Access Build 24 is available at :-*
*http://jdk.java.net/openjfx/*

  * This library is delivered as a set of modules, along with the native
    code needed to run JavaFX, that can be run using a JDK 10
    <http://jdk.java.net/10/> build or a JDK 11 EA
    <http://jdk.java.net/11/> build.
  * This build is intended to allow application developers and OpenJFX
    contributors to test their applications with an unbundled,
    standalone JavaFX library.

Regards,
Rory

[1]
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/jdk-dev/2018-August/001844.html
<http://openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk/11/#Schedule>
[2] http://jdk.java.net/12/release-notes

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager

Re: JDK 11: First Release Candidate available

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ip...@gmail.com>.
Yep I'll get it added ASAP.

--
Gav...

Re: JDK 11: First Release Candidate available

Posted by Ismael Juma <is...@juma.me.uk>.