Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brian Braun <br...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/20 17:03:18 UTC

Regular expression for the Crawler Session Manager Valve?

Hi Mark Thomas and everybody else,

I just discovered the new valve, the *Crawler Session Manager Valve*. It
deals with the search engine bots, making them use just one session among
their requests (one session for each bot). I see that it includes a
default regular expression for detecting the bots, which I guess is not
intended to detect every bot available.
Has anybody created a more complete regular expression for that? It would be
great if such a reg ex existed and was published for the whole world.

Brian

Re: Regular expression for the Crawler Session Manager Valve?

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.