Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by joe foe <jf...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/13 20:55:56 UTC

[Netbeans platform] Maven build for custom netbeans platform

Hello,

I have a module that is a toolbar with couple of actions developed in ant
for a custom netbeans platform application. I would like to move the build
it to maven .

Issue is , if I want to build this module for a specific version of a
netbeans platform in Ant , First I add the platform thorough Options ->
Netbeans  platforms and then I just right click  the project - >Project
properties -> choose platform .

How would I do this with maven? I only see the standard netbeans versions
and don't have any option to select a custom netbeans platform (also in
project properties) .

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks !

Regards
Joefoe

Re: [Netbeans platform] Maven build for custom netbeans platform

Posted by joe foe <jf...@gmail.com>.
Hello Mr. Reynolds,

Thanks for the response. I think I will stick to ant for now. The way with
setting up a separate maven repo seems too much work to me.

In addition I also came across another email to the Dev mailing list where
someone had asked for something similar and this seems to be a restriction
of the current nbm maven plugin.

Regards,
Joefoe

Posted by William Reynolds <wn...@stellarscience.com>.