Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Wantao <li...@qq.com> on 2011/03/31 03:43:57 UTC

Mapper and Reducer of Terasort example

Hi all,

I did not find where Mapper and Reducer are set in source code of the Terasort example in Hadoop 0.21.0. So I guess default Mapper and Reducer are used. If so, what are the classes names for them?

Thanks for any advice.

Wantao

Re: mailing list removal?

Posted by David Heneghan <da...@feedback.ie>.
thanks
Posted by John Therrell <jt...@gmail.com>.

mailing list removal?

Posted by David Heneghan <da...@feedback.ie>.
Re: Mapper and Reducer of Terasort examplehi, i inadvertently got onto this list and it's not all that relevant for me, can anyone suggest how i get off it?

Many thanks