Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/12 14:39:44 UTC

Building a release for 7.3/6.23

What's the status for these branches?

As you can see I haven't been able to perform the necessary steps to
build a release due to work, but I see some time coming up that I can
start the release trains (choo choo!)

Is there anyone fixing something critical that should be included? Is
there something that shouldn't be included?

I might start tonight, but my best guess is tomorrow.

Martijn

Re: Building a release for 7.3/6.23

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
repository.a.o is down, so I'm giving up for tonight.

Martijn

Posted by Sebastien <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martijn,

Any chance to get releases this week-end?

Thanks in advance,
Sebastien.

Re: Building a release for 7.3/6.23

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Martijn,

I have seen such errors at BuildBot but never locally.
You can remove it from the build if it causes you troubles. It is not part
of the release anyway.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by andrea del bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Green light also for me.

Andrea.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I understand, but people are voting here :)

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
This is not a vote, Maxim! :-)