Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by mabid <ma...@i2cinc.com> on 2009/09/28 11:37:03 UTC

IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0

I am facing a very strange problem while dealing with apache axis dl
webservices. Every thing goes fine but after browsing (through browser)
webservice's WSDL. Webservice client is unable to query to webservice, its
very strange for me and I am unable to find the actually issue i get the
below exception after the above described scenario. Kindly suggest me what
to do its urgent. Thanks in advance. Note every thing work fine before
visiting WSDL through browser issue comes only when we visit WSDL through
browser.
--Abid

AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}hostname:mabid.i2c.com

        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.createFault(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:222)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SOAPFaultBuilder.endElement(SOAPFaultBuilder.java:129)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.endElement(DeserializationContext.java:1087)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
Source)
        at
Source)
        at
Source)
Source)
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.parse(DeserializationContext.java:227)
        at org.apache.axis.SOAPPart.getAsSOAPEnvelope(SOAPPart.java:696)
        at org.apache.axis.Message.getSOAPEnvelope(Message.java:435)
        at
org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.MustUnderstandChecker.invoke(MustUnderstandChecker.java:62)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:206)

Re: IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0

Posted by mabid <ma...@i2cinc.com>.
One more thing when we reload application through TomCat Manager or we
restart the Tomcat we are in happy scenario but whenever some one click to
see the WSDL then there is no way to send the client's requests. Kindly
suggest some direction for debugging the issue. Thanks in advance