Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Matt Adereth <ad...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/30 00:37:37 UTC

[math] *nudge* Patch for MATH-814: Kendalls Tau Implementation

I'm not impatient, just following the instructions from the developer guide
which says to nudge if a patch goes unnoticed for a few days...

Thanks!

-Matt Adereth
http://adereth.github.io

Re: [math] *nudge* Patch for MATH-814: Kendalls Tau Implementation

Posted by Thomas Neidhart <th...@gmail.com>.
On 10/30/2013 12:37 AM, Matt Adereth wrote:
> I'm not impatient, just following the instructions from the developer guide
> which says to nudge if a patch goes unnoticed for a few days...
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MATH-814

Hi Matt,

thanks for the patch and nudge. Your patch is committed, see my comment
added to the issue.

Looking forward to further contributions from your side!

Thomas

Re: [math] *nudge* Patch for MATH-814: Kendalls Tau Implementation

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
On 10/29/13 4:37 PM, Matt Adereth wrote:
> I'm not impatient, just following the instructions from the developer guide
> which says to nudge if a patch goes unnoticed for a few days...
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MATH-814
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Matt Adereth
> http://adereth.github.io