Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Koushik Biswas <kb...@sapient.com> on 2012/06/20 08:09:43 UTC

Commit functionality not working With HTTPv2 Enabled

Hi Team,

We have recently upgraded subversion 1.6 to 1.7.  During the sniff testing we found without "HTTPV3 protocol Off "  commit functionality is not working? Please help us to fix this issue.

We have investigated the issue and tested couple of scenarios to validate it.

1. Disabled Ldap/perl authentication & tested with basic Auth - Commit works with 1.7 client with V2 protocol on
2. Enabled LDAP/Perl authentication & tested with basic Auth - commit not working with 1.7 client with V2 protocol on but its working with v2 protocol off.