Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by tibor katelbach <oc...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/08 15:36:37 UTC

insight on ofbiz's Search Engine

Hi ofbizians

I've started digging into the ofbiz search engine which it looks cleanly but
also quite evolved,
before doing my in depth digging maybe someone who has experience with it
could  outline the underlying concept behing it ?
I googled the subject but without luck.

Thanks for sharing thoughts
Regards
Tibor

Re: insight on ofbiz's Search Engine

Posted by tibor katelbach <oc...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David

 I was thinking maybe a more in depth description of : "on the fly with
somewhat large join statements and such." would be interesting.

Regards
Tibor

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Tibor,