Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Rafael Benevides <be...@redhat.com> on 2014/04/09 15:42:29 UTC

Documentation TODOs

I'm going through the documentation catching the [TODO]s that I'm able
to complement.

My question is: Where should I submit the patch files?

Should we create a Jira issue for the TODOs and place them there ?

--

*Rafael Benevides | Senior Software Engineer*
JBoss Developer

Red Hat

See how it works at www.redhat.com <http://www.redhat.com/>

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/3258288> Youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/redhatlatam>

Re: Documentation TODOs

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi rafael,

you are welcome to create documentation tasks as jira tickets.
(we have some already.)

regards,
gerhard