Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ross Bleakney <ro...@internationalcontent.com> on 2003/06/06 17:24:18 UTC

XMLC + Cocoon

Has anyone used XMLC with Cocoon? I've noticed a few messages on the mailing
list, but only comparisons between XSLT and XMLC (or Barracuda and Cocoon).
Also, has anyone used other Java techniques to access an HTML node and then
change it? I think a data binding approach might work (such as Castor) but I
think XMLC would probably be the best of the group.
Thanks,
Ross

Re: XMLC + Cocoon

Posted by Arno Schatz <li...@arnoschatz.de>.
A similar approach is done by Jivan (http://www.jivan.net), but more performanant (3x)
and easier to use. As HTML Parser it uses nekoHTML
(http://www.apache.org/~andyc/neko/doc/html/). You can get a DOM of your HTML, change the
nodes you need, and serialize in <5ms!

regards,
    Arno