Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by "Hookom, Jacob" <Ja...@redline.mckhboc.com> on 2003/07/14 22:57:44 UTC

[Taglib] Rc2 - Rc3

Hi All,

I'm about done with the OJB taglib (basically a direct mapping of Pbroker
methods to tags using JSTL-el markup).

The problem is that I have everything working great in Rc2 (the last release
when I was developing the taglib), but with the Rc3, I get the commons-lang
exception, which I cannot seem to trace anywhere.

Sorry for not checking mail-archives, but is there anything I should be
checking off hand initially to resolve this compatibility issue?

Many Thanks,

Jacob Hookom
Senior Analyst/Programmer
McKesson Medical-Surgical
Golden Valley, Minnesota
http://www.mckesson.com

Re: [Taglib] Rc2 - Rc3

Posted by Thomas Mahler <th...@web.de>.
Hi Jacob,

Please make sure that you are using commons-lang-1.0.1.jar.
Earlier versions have a problem with NestedExceptions.

cheers,
Thomas