Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Clémence Tramier EUROSIT <c....@eurosit.fr> on 2013/02/18 11:27:19 UTC

little issue at exiting

Hello,

I've installed OpenMeetings released apache-openmeetings-2.1.0.r1445998-14-02-2013_0038.tar.gz on Ubuntu-server 12.04. I'm using French language.
The server is working great (I've made a French tutorial for installing it), but I've an issue with exiting, a popup appears and tells me "undefined".

How can I remove this popup ?

Just another little thing, I had to remove all accents on 532 id via language editor, and on the server name, else there were hieroglyph on invitation mail subject ...

Thanks, regards

Clem

RE: little issue at exiting

Posted by Clem <cl...@free.fr>.
Okay as I was thinking, this was the 14.02.2013 build who had a problem, seems to be something in French and either in English that wasn’t defined : the one : “déconnecté avec success” or in English “Successfully logged out”.

That was the label id 337 with name “logout” …

I’ve installed the last build in https://builds.apache.org/job/openmeetings/ site that is apache-openmeetings-2.1.0.r1447542-18-02-2013_2318.tar.gz. And this problem has disappeared !

Thanks for your help.

Clem

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

RE: little issue at exiting

Posted by Clem <cl...@free.fr>.
apache-openmeetings-2.1.0.r1445998-14-02-2013_0038.tar.gz

Is this a beta version ? Wich openmeetings version should I use ? Wich is most stable ?

Thx

mysql> select count(*) from fieldlanguagesvalues;

+----------+

| count(*) |

+----------+

|    49216 |

+----------+

Re: little issue at exiting

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: little issue at exiting

Posted by Clémence Tramier EUROSIT <c....@eurosit.fr>.
Thx for your answer Maxim, the accent issue is very minor, I’ve fixed it with removed them.

The main issue is this popup with “undefined” that appeared when we disconnect from openmeetings. You think that’s due to accents and coding too ?

Clémence TRAMIER
Administrateur Réseau
EUROSIT - NEVERS
www.eurosit.fr<http://www.eurosit.fr>