Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org> on 2001/02/11 22:52:09 UTC

[fyi] back for a little while

I'm back subscribed on this for a little while since I have to discuss a
bunch of things with you guys while writing my thesis (I should be
graduating in July! Hurray!)

I'm preparing huge RTs to start discussions.

Stay tuned.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: [fyi] back for a little while

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Sun, 11 Feb 2001, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> I'm back subscribed on this for a little while since I have to discuss a
> bunch of things with you guys while writing my thesis (I should be
> graduating in July! Hurray!)
>
> I'm preparing huge RTs to start discussions.

and we were just starting to actually get some _work_ done around here ;)

- donald