Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Tomek Korzeniewski <to...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/30 11:27:41 UTC

Can't deploy to Archiva managed repository from the same host

I have come across a strange situation,
if you setup an Archiva managed repostory on a host, then from that same
host try and deploy into the repository then Archiva returns a '507
Insufficient Storage' error.
Deploying from a different machine to the host works without problems.
I've tested this on two different hosts (Windows XP and Windows 2003)  and
the same scenario occurs.

Note that if the project pom's packaging is of type 'pom' then the deploy
works, however if jar, it returns a 507 error.
I have not tested with other package types.

Running Maven 2.0.4 , Wagon-WebDav 1.0-beta-2, Archiva build checked out
March 27