Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by William Hoover <wh...@nemours.org> on 2007/07/25 20:51:44 UTC

[Trinidad] JS Resources

Since Trinidad version 1.0.1 I noticed that the js resources append the version "1_0_1" (prior versions append 11-m3) to the end of all of the js resources. I have a Trinidad extension jar that uses a js resource under "META-INF/adf/jsLibs/myJsResource.js" (I know this will be changing to trinidad- TRINIDAD-39). The problem is that I'm getting a 404 error when requesting "ttp://localhost:8080/adf/jsLibs/myJsResource1_0_1.js" or myJsResource.js

Any help with this would be much appriciated!