Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2016/10/15 18:46:28 UTC

GraphImpl javadoc

I figure out why the GraphImpl is not included in the javadocs.  We exclude
it in the javadoc-options for the jena-core project..

There are a number of package names that we exclude and I think we should
revisit them.

I think that the following are should be included so that potential
developers can quickly get up to speed:

org.apache.jena.shared.*
  *.impl
  org.apache.jena.assembler.assemblers
  *.exceptions
  org.apache.jena.mem
  org.apache.jena.n3
  org.apache.jena.n3.*
  org.apache.jena.util.*

The following don't appear to exist any longer:
  *.regexptrees
  org.apache.jena.mem.*
  org.apache.jena.rdf.arp.*
  jena.util

The following are now in a different project
  jena.cmdline

I think we should remove all of the excludes and generate a full javadoc
for the jena-core package.

Is there any objection to this?

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: GraphImpl javadoc

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

On 15/10/16 19:46, Claude Warren wrote:
> I think we should remove all of the excludes and generate a full javadoc
> for the jena-core package.
>
> Is there any objection to this?

Not from me, as long as the grouping does not change.

     Andy