Posted to user@abdera.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2013/06/03 14:37:40 UTC

Which version to bet on for a new project

Hi all,
I am starting a new project that would greatly benefit from using
Abdera, especially since it seems to be the reference AtomPub
implementation for Java, at least according to my googling.

I am quite confused, however, about which version I should be using:

  1. 1.1.3 was released last December (even though JIRA does not seem to
be aware of this [1]) and I suppose it is the most reliable
  2. 1.2-SNAPSHOT seems to be the natural prosecution of (1)
  3. 2.0-SNAPSHOT seems much more interesting, especially because of its
more updated dependencies

I am not afraid of waiting for an official release (for (2) and (3)) nor
to encounter any critical bug, but it would be quite crucial to me to
understand if there is any planned roadmap - or target release date -
for (2) or (3).

Thanks for your support.
Regards.

[1]