Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Matt <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/24 15:21:10 UTC

Removing old kahadb log files

We have around ~1000 queues with currently no messages, but I have 249
db*.log files in the kahadb directory dating from Sept 06 (when the mq
process was started).

It looks like we're seeing the same issue as below.
http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/storeUsage-with-kahaDB-which-files-td3034710.html;cid=1290606863065-747#a3034882

Before we look at deploying a patched 5.4.1 (currently running 5.3.2),
does anyone know if there will be a 5.4.2?

In the meantime am I okay to stop active mq, remove the previous two
months of .log files (keeping November) and start the queue?

Thanks,

Matt

Re: Removing old kahadb log files

Posted by Jeremy Levy <je...@gmail.com>.
We continue to see the same issue with 5.4.2, is this bug fixed?

--
Jeremy Levy