Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Dave Meikle <lo...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/28 20:09:01 UTC

[COLLECTIONS] 3.3 release

Hi,

I know late last year Henri spoke about doing a 3.3 release of Collections
but I assume other commitments took over - this certainly keeps happening to
me just now.

I see there are some new tickets that need some minor work, so was wondering
what are the current plans?

Apologises if I have missed a previous posting on this.

Cheers,
Dave

Re: [COLLECTIONS] 3.3 release

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I would love to see a collections version that is based on
commons-functor (once it's generified).

Re: [COLLECTIONS] 3.3 release

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.

RE: [COLLECTIONS] 3.3 release