Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Beryozkin, Sergey" <Se...@iona.com> on 2008/02/03 14:52:53 UTC

Patch for CXF-1413

Hi

I'd appreciate if someone could apply a simple patch for CXF-1413

(including the code proposed by Barry Fitzgerald with a simple test
added)

Cheers, Sergey

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

Re: Patch for CXF-1413

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Hi Jervis

Many thanks for applying the patch.

Cheers, Sergey

> Hi Sergey, I will take care of this patch. Thanks.
>
> Cheers,
> Jervis
>

> Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>>

>> I'd appreciate if someone could apply a simple patch for CXF-1413
>>
>> (including the code proposed by Barry Fitzgerald with a simple test
>> added)
>>

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1413
>>

>> Cheers, Sergey

Registered Number: 171387