Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sudheer Tumuluru <st...@real.com> on 2005/07/06 07:15:33 UTC

Fix for NPE in Emitter when extraClasses args are given

Looks like there's a bug in the Java2WSDL utility. When multiple
'extraClasses' arguments are given, then some of these are not absorbed
properly into the code. This causes the following NPE when it gets to
Types.writeTypeForPart(). Here's the diff file for the fix.

Thanks,

-Sudheer

Re: Fix for NPE in Emitter when extraClasses args are given

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Fixed in latest CVS. Next time, please log a bug in our bug tracker
with a "diff -u" (otherwise it's too hard to review/patch)

thanks,
dims