Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/14 07:37:03 UTC

[VOTE][Axis2]Ajith, Deepal and Chinthaka for Axis2 Commiter

Hi All;

Ajith, Deepal, Chinthaka have been working on the Axis2 some time in
the scratch area.
I would like to nominate them as commiters for Axis2 and give them the
SVN access to Axis2 SVN so they can manage the development easily.

They has been working on the following areas in the Axis2 and the code
is available in the
SVN scratch area.
1) Ajith (OM)
2) Deepal (Deployment,OM)
3) Chinthaka (OM, Engine)

Here is my VOTE for all three
+1

Thanks
Srinath

Re: [ATTN][Problem with the Signing releases]

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Yes, warning heeded and thanks. But my earlier keys were missing so I have
to generate new keys. But as I told to Henk I will use this same key for
future releases. I promise :).

sanjaya.
Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.

Fwd: [ATTN][Problem with the Signing releases]

Re: [Result][VOTE][Axis2][ApacheIDs]Ajith, Deepal and Chinthaka for Axis2 Commiter

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi All;

The preferd apache ID  for the three new commiters are below there
CLA's are sent.

fortmat
[Name][current mail address]-[prefered apache ID]-[alternative apche
ID if prefered one taken]
1) "Deepal Jayasinghe" <de...@opensource.lk> - deepal (deepalk)
2) "Ajith Ranabahu" <aj...@gmail.com> - ajith (ajithR)
3) "Eran Chinthaka" <ch...@opensource.lk>   - chinthaka (echinthaka)

Thanks
Srinath

Posted by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>.
+1 for all, welcome !

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
+1!

Sanjiva.

> Ajith, Deepal, Chinthaka have been working on the Axis2 some time in
> the scratch area.
> I would like to nominate them as commiters for Axis2 and give them the
> SVN access to Axis2 SVN so they can manage the development easily.
>
> They has been working on the following areas in the Axis2 and the code
> is available in the
> SVN scratch area.
> 1) Ajith (OM)
> 2) Deepal (Deployment,OM)
> 3) Chinthaka (OM, Engine)
>
> Here is my VOTE for all three
> +1
>

> Thanks
> Srinath

Re: [VOTE][Axis2]Ajith, Deepal and Chinthaka for Axis2 Commiter

Posted by sa...@opensource.lk.
+1 from me too.

Sanjiva.

Posted by Fred Preston <PR...@uk.ibm.com>.