Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Ryan King <ry...@twitter.com> on 2010/08/27 03:36:22 UTC

client notification of partition in ensemble

I'm new to zookeeper so forgive me if this question is naive, but I
can't seem to find an answer in the documentation or archives.

If a zookeeper node is partitioned from the rest of the ensemble will
clients connected to that node know?

-ryan

Re: client notification of partition in ensemble

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Yes, the zookeeper node will stop accepting clients as soon as it
disconnects. So the client will get a disconnect.

Thanks
mahadev