Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Asha K S <as...@adobe.com> on 2011/11/22 07:53:21 UTC

Making tomcat source changes

HI,

I am new here. Can someone please point me to documentation/steps which I need to follow to contribute code to tomcat source.

Thanks,
Asha

RE: Making tomcat source changes

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Asha K S [mailto:asha@adobe.com]
> Subject: Making tomcat source changes

> I am new here.

So the first step is to read the Tomcat docs, starting at the home page:

http://tomcat.apache.org/

> Can someone please point me to documentation/steps which I need to
> follow to contribute code to tomcat source.

See the "Get Involved" area on the home page.

 - Chuck