Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/10/29 18:26:52 UTC

Java security runs?

I know there is a profile but can someone remind me if we do regular runs
with the java security enabled profile?

Simon

Re: Java security runs?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 4:59 AM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 11:19 PM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino
> <js...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Luciano Resende wrote:
>>>
>>> Not yet.

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-2492
>>
>> --
>> Jean-Sebastien
>
> I'm guessing that Luciano went in and added the new build target for
> security. Thanks Luciano. It's bailing repeatedly at the moment with an NPE.
> I've just been in and fixed a typo in the target and kicked of a manual
> build to see if this fixes it.

Yes, and thanks for fixing the typo.

> Something seems to have changed with the continuum config though. When I log
> in now the only project I see is Tuscany. Haven't logged in for a week or so
> but I used to see lots of projects. Maybe access has been tightened up?

Once in a while this happens, and then get resolved, but I don' t know
exactly what is the issue.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany, Apache PhotArk